- January - My 2009 started with a trip back to Dartmouth for a music symposium and celebration of composer Jon Appleton. An incredible time, and I wish there was going to be another one in 2010!
- February - I created "Overcast" for the RPM challenge. I'm still quite happy with it.
- March - Saw my brother play a great loud rock show with Farflung at Bottom Of The Hill.
- April - Spent a week relaxing in Hawaii with my lovely wife.
- May - Was flattered when Dave Allen featured a cover of Shriekback's "Faded Flowers" on his music blog. Dave's been a key part of two bands that were major influences on my musical development.
- June - Attended the SFMusicTech conference and got to know some great new friends.
- July - I turned 40 and had an incredible birthday party.
- August - I got laid off from Rhapsody shortly after completing their iPhone app.
- September - Took a bit of time off, smelled the roses, slept in, worked out. Realized "Lost" is awesome.
- October - Fielded many, many interesting job offers and interviews while starting some consulting work.
- November - Worked extensively on 2 interesting new jobs.
- December - Had a great Christmas day get-together with friends and family and spent a fun New Year's Eve at Smuggler's Cove.
Thursday, December 31, 2009
2009's Greatest Hits
Here's my 12 greatest hits of 2009.