Thursday, February 22, 2007

Decayed, Decayed = Done

I have finished my record for the RPM Challenge.

I am very proud to give you "Decayed, Decayed". That link will get you a ~60 MB zip file containing 192 kbps MP3s of the tracks comprising the record. It also includes a PDF file of the liner notes.




I am using Blurb.com to create hardback books of the liner notes (the PDF is their comp). Includes tons of photos, all lyrics, and the blog entries I wrote while creating this record.

If you're interested in one, let me know and I can tell you what it costs. You'll also get an audio CD of full-quality files mixed into a single gapless album.

This was a challenging and exciting project. I hope you enjoy it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You look like your brother in your liner notes photo.